Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Passionate Commitment of the Lord

I am so enjoying reading through the book if Isaiah. Parts of it break my heart, but as I read about the One who is to come, I feel my body physically relax and a peace fill me knowing that the passionate commitment of the Lord will and has made this happen. From the line of David has come one who wears "righteousness like a belt and truth like an undergarment."One who "will give justice to the poor and make fair decisions for the exploited."

My favorite:
"He will rule with fairness and justice from the throne of his ancestor David for ALL ETERNITY. The passionate commitment of the Lord of Heaven's Armies will make this happen!"

His commitment has not changed. He is still our rescuer and our strength! He continues to fight for us and He will return. I will not forget the passionate commitment of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment