Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Have Everything I Need

Good morning crazy world. My waffle taste like fish and I woke up with "Bah Bah Black Sheep" ringing in my ears. Now I'm sitting here waiting for cutie pie girl to wake up from her morning nap so we can begin the day together.

I'm so learning to treasure my time alone as its so few and far between! Today is going to be a crazy hectic day but I find comfort in knowing my God provides me with every ounce of energy that I need for the purposes he has called me to.

" The Lord is my shepherd; I have everything I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name." 
Ps. 23:1-6 

He lets me rest- not just rest. But rest in a safe, beautiful secure place that he has hand picked. And he leads me to places where He knows I will be refreshed. What blessings are mine! He then takes me back on the path and guides me so that I am not alone and so that peace continues because He is in control of wherever I am placed. He knows that this will bring joy to my heart, but more importantly, He is honored.


No comments:

Post a Comment